Large Format Inkjet Printers
Large format inkjet printers today are the result of an increasing demand for high quality cad, photo & fine art giclee prints by professional users who demand efficient and affordable in-house production. Our printers have been directly sourced to fulfil all these attributes and more. With a wide range of brands and types of printers designed for an endless variety of printing applications, DPS can be relied upon to deliver the right printer solution for your printing requirements.
Whether you are looking to buy an A3 printer or a professional 44" printer, we are here to assist you with choosing the right printer. As a leading supplier of all three major printer brands - Epson, HP & Canon - we can provide our customers with honest impartial advice based on their individual printer requirements. For more information and to discuss your print requirements please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us either through email or phone.
HP DesignJet Z6100 - 60 inch
The HP Large Format Printer DesignJet Z6100 is ideal for print service providers, photo production labs as well as architectural, engineering and GIS firms looking to reduce their turnaround time and produce large format, high-impact, high-quality indoor applications with accurate, repeatable and long-lasting colour, including in-store graphics, photo/fine art prints, drawings, maps and renders.
Get a wide colour gamut, outstanding image quality and fine detail with 8 HP Vivera pigment inks, including the HP Three-black ink set: matte black, photo black and light grey which produce smooth, subtle transitions, true grey neutrality, and rich black density. Create long-lasting large format prints on a wide range of HP media which are water resistant, and resist fading for over 1 year unlaminated, over 3 years laminated when displayed in or near a window and over 200 years away from direct sunlight.
- Thermal Inkjet
- Maximum media width 1524 mm
- Maximum print length 175 m
- Minimum line width 0.07 mm
- Margins, leading/trailing edges 5 mm
- Print quality (colour, best quality) Up to 2400 x 1200
- Standard memory 256 MB
- 2 colours per printhead, 2 printheads per colour, 1056 nozzles per colour, 16896 total nozzles
- Shorten turnaround times with print speed of up to 105.4 m per hour
- Enjoy outstanding image quality with the vivid, enduring colours of 8 HP Vivera pigment inks
- Create high quality in-store graphics, photos, fine art prints, maps and renders that are both water-resistant and exceptionally fade-resistant
For further information, contact
us now or call 020 8466 7230